Thursday, 1 January 2015

New Year's Day

 

We woke up at the Newcombes'.  It was good to chat with you before you fell asleep.  Bethany wanted to gather all the toys she took to her sleep over to show you on face time.

While I was helping get breakfast and pack Bethany found her Christmas nail polish and painted her nails as the polish came off in the pool.

We headed home for a quiet day.  Harrison and Bethany listened to "How to train your dragon" on CD,  we listened on the x box and discovered that there are swirls of colours that come on the screen if you have an audio only disc.

Harrison was reconciled to eating "Egor" :)

We blew up the present Darren sent Bethany and took it back to the Newcombes'.  It was so big that it completely blocked my view out the back if I put it in the boot.  I squeezed it into the passenger seat and had to move it with one hand to see out my rear vision mirror and another way to see out my passenger window.

We had lots of fun at the pool and Bethany was very excited that I went swimming with her.

We came home for some screens.  Neds and Megs came to dinner and the children did get to sleep a bit earlier than NYE.  Bethany asked if you were coming home tomorrow.