Mum and the kids spent lots of time with the cats this morning. Then they went to Hornsby and saw "Penguins of Madagascar".
I had a very busy day at work moving in and out of different offices as carpet as laid, trying to find my files hidden by sheets of black plastic and trying to find a computer that worked. I have a hearing on 2 February (it is not going to settle) and it is hard work to convince the client to comply with the directions of the Court and to get the evidence in order! I probably should go into work tomorrow but I won't!
Looking forward to picking you up and having you home. Have loved seeing you smile on Skype so much. Praying for a safe trip home and for lots of smiles in 2015.
love ya
xHx
I had a very busy day at work moving in and out of different offices as carpet as laid, trying to find my files hidden by sheets of black plastic and trying to find a computer that worked. I have a hearing on 2 February (it is not going to settle) and it is hard work to convince the client to comply with the directions of the Court and to get the evidence in order! I probably should go into work tomorrow but I won't!
Looking forward to picking you up and having you home. Have loved seeing you smile on Skype so much. Praying for a safe trip home and for lots of smiles in 2015.
love ya
xHx
