Sunday, 4 January 2015

A quieter day

Hi Gorgeous Boy

I'll email you re church, but probably all you need to know is that it opened with "Morning has Broken" (!!!)

You were missed setting up technology; what do you know? It doesn't set up itself?!?

We had fun with a small number in S4K, I was happier with my teaching and the activities worked well.  Tahlia was happy to come to me and stay with me which was good fun.  In the duplo relay I held her and she was keen to hold the pieces herself and "asked" me to run before I was tagged.

The older Philips boys were at a cricket clinic so missed S4K but came back for a play with Harrison for a while before lunch.  I had a chat with Tina and Nathan and the obligatory train play with Kye.

After lots of busy days and a very late night (due to their not falling asleep) I planned a quiet day.  We packed away the Christmas decorations and listened to "Prince Caspian" on CD.  We kept Mousie inside to be cool and played with him.  I think Harrison is going to rename him Reepicheep.

Bethany kept up the mini licious fun (how long can it possibly last??)  I found some more wriggling guests AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Have a great Sunday and love to the Taylors.  Safe Travels xHx