Harrison and Bethany found a suitcase in the garage. After checking on Reepicheep they brought it inside and packed each other in it, and then "travelled" around the house. Somehow this morphed into a game where Harrison became Captain Underpants with undies on his head, over his shorts and on his arms. There was lots of bouncing on the trampoline.
We went to Westfield and had a healthy lunch at your favourite franchise. Harrison went to Superflex group and Nerida and Bethany and I had a drink.
In the afternoon Harrison and Bethany went for a swim at the Newcombes', using their squirty penguin toys from their happy meal. When it got a little rowdy Nerida organised a diving competition. Meanwhile, I spent the Christmas money Mum and Dad gave me for a haircut. I am transformed!
I'm sending you an email re my birthday.
Love ya!
We went to Westfield and had a healthy lunch at your favourite franchise. Harrison went to Superflex group and Nerida and Bethany and I had a drink.
In the afternoon Harrison and Bethany went for a swim at the Newcombes', using their squirty penguin toys from their happy meal. When it got a little rowdy Nerida organised a diving competition. Meanwhile, I spent the Christmas money Mum and Dad gave me for a haircut. I am transformed!
I'm sending you an email re my birthday.
Love ya!




