Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Whirlwind Wednesday

This morning we played Uno in our PJs.  Bethany dressed herself, can you tell?

The Philips came around and we exchanged Christmas presents.  Bethany was especially enthusiastic about her "snow globe" jewellery making set and made them at once.  Harrison put his lego away for another day.

Fiona came around with the boys and Kye and Matthew played cars and trains.  When Tina went to work Lou stayed with us for a while and Tahlia helped me to hang the clothes on the line by handing me pegs, was very cute.

The older boys played screens for 45 minutes and then we went to Superflex group.  While Harrison was there I did a whirlwind Aldi shop (which I find scary but I won!) The trail of Bethany's dress did get caught in the wheel of the trolley a couple of times so she ended up holding it above her head.

After group we went to Noah's for a swim.  Kieran from school was there and they all swam together for 1 1/2 hours.  I dropped Kieran home and then the Philips boys came around for another play.

We had showers and reading after tea and I remembered to do the watering (check me out!)  I found a genius way to water the geranium and the corner garden at the same time by putting the part of the hose with a hole in it over the pot.

AJ is having the children tomorrow and then Zoe is coming to tea to de brief after mission (initial reports all very positive)

Hope you and Ian having a great time.  I almost counting the sleeps until you come home
xHx