After Bethany came home and Oliver was collected we went to the Newcombes. We had a long fun swim with the Newcombes' new pool toys. After sausages for tea the children (and Lionel) watched Despicable Me. The adults had yummy roast lamb and sparkling wine. The children went to bed and the adults watched some Dr Who.
I kept checking flight aware to see where you were. Harrison did not go to sleep until at least 11pm!
I dreamt that you got a ticket for driving across double lines and that I flew to England to see you. It was good to get your texts and know you were safe.
The Newcombes have gone on holiday for a few days and said that we can use their pool. More fun swims to come!
Bethany and Harrison loved seeing the pictures of Snowy. Harrison is ready to see a photo of Nanny and Minion.
I kept checking flight aware to see where you were. Harrison did not go to sleep until at least 11pm!
I dreamt that you got a ticket for driving across double lines and that I flew to England to see you. It was good to get your texts and know you were safe.
The Newcombes have gone on holiday for a few days and said that we can use their pool. More fun swims to come!
Bethany and Harrison loved seeing the pictures of Snowy. Harrison is ready to see a photo of Nanny and Minion.
