Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Goodbye THW


Vivienne, who sold me coffee at Turramurra Station each morning after I went full time.  She persuaded me to try soy milk rather than skim milk.  I will miss her cheerful greeting.

Lunch in the kitchen; Asheetha, Anthea, Caroline, Heather and Hugh.

Joanna, Jeanette and Julie

Tracie, Hanna and Caroline

Hugh and me

Deborah and Asheetha

Shah, Sally and Kerrie

Tracie, Richard and Hugh

Caroline and Tracie

Kerrie and me


My organised desk and my organised self.

Christine, my secretary.


My farewell gift from Caroline.

My bunny mug, it has been my work mug since 1997 at all my MANY places of employment.  I do not like sharing it with others.  As I told Ophelia: "Deborah would not have it.  She has been educated in the way of the mug."  I had a bad habit of accessing people of mug napping, only to discover it buried somewhere on my desk.

My picture from Pat and Tony that does not in any way reflect my life in the law but has also followed me from work place to work place.

After my last day at work we went to Newcastle  with Andy and Nerida to hear the Whitlams perform.