We went to collect Harrison from band camp and to listen to the concert.
While we were waiting Bethany slipped out of Jon's arms during a swing. She bumped her head on the ground. We weren't too worried when she asked: "Where am I?" We replied: "At the band camp for Harrison." It was when she responded "Who's Harrison?" That we decided a trip to the hospital was in order!
I heard the band concert while Jon went to A&E and then was dropped to wait with Bethany while Jon rushed back to church for Family @ Five. Bethany was fine. The music was good.
While we were waiting Bethany slipped out of Jon's arms during a swing. She bumped her head on the ground. We weren't too worried when she asked: "Where am I?" We replied: "At the band camp for Harrison." It was when she responded "Who's Harrison?" That we decided a trip to the hospital was in order!
I heard the band concert while Jon went to A&E and then was dropped to wait with Bethany while Jon rushed back to church for Family @ Five. Bethany was fine. The music was good.





