As of June I started working 4 days a week. It's not much fun working 4 days a week in school holidays, but Jon brought the children to the city a couple of days to meet up with me.
He took them to the Power House museum, and was disgusted to find a exhibition on underwear! The children were more interested in McDonalds.
On my day off we went back to the Maritime Museum (getting our membership's worth!) They had great activities and we spent a long time enjoying them all.
I love coming home to Kye's expectant and confident question: "What will we play Heather?"
I'm going to miss my Kye when we move.
It may be mid winter in Sydney but it's sunny and Karen's pool is heated!! We had a great day. The children swam, played and Natalie and Bethany put on a fashion parade for us.
What school holidays are complete without a cat and a book??

