Nerida and Andy took the children to Newcastle for the weekend. Well, Nerida was already in Newcastle for a conference, and Andy caught a train from work and Grandma handed the children through the train doors to him at Turramurra on on they travelled! Nerida, Andy, Harrison and Bethany had a great time. They went to the beach and an art gallery but the most exciting part of the weekend was room service (naturally!!)
Jon and I escaped. We went on a great walk at Mt Banks looking over the Grose Valley. It was so peaceful, we saw no other people and enjoyed the view and the silence,
We stayed at a hotel in Bathurst. Not exactly inspiring, but the best I could at the last minute for the long weekend! We went to the race track at Mt Panorama, where I drove Jon's "new" car for the first time!
We also visited the museum there.
Jon and I escaped. We went on a great walk at Mt Banks looking over the Grose Valley. It was so peaceful, we saw no other people and enjoyed the view and the silence,
We also visited the museum there.
On the way home we met Mark, Liz and Isaac at Oberon for a meal. We picked some apples and rhubarb from Mark's mum's garden and made a yummy crumble when we came home.



