As you can see from the photos in the last post, we have grandparents to stay! Mum and Dad are visiting from Australia. They are staying in a caravan a short bus ride away, and Jon's mum came to stay with them for a few days. So we had grandparents galore!
We met mum and dad at the train station. Harrison knew who they were. As they put their bags in the car he asked to get out of his buggy to cuddle Grandma. I said "Grandma would love to give you a little cuddle" he replied "A BIG Grandma cuddle."
There is a model railway in Chichester and Harrison enjoyed going "really fast around the corner".
As mum and dad are here I am trying to get some more photos with me in (I ususally take them) and some of us as a family. The reason for Harrison's big smile in the family photo is the icecream in his bowl.