Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Holiday in Gosport




After a very busy Easter we had a few days staying at the Coopers' house in Gosport. Sadly, we did not see the Coopers as they were holidaying in Israel but we did catch up with lots of Gosport friends. Harrison loved staying at "Naomi's house" (sorry Martin!).

He enjoyed the garden, we were a little worried he loved it to death with all the watering. He put out plenty of seeds for the birds, but they never appeared while he was watching. We suspect that his habit of calling out "Birdie DA IS FOOD!!!" put them off a little. It was lovely and sunny and warm, and as I lay on the beach with the sky blue above and Harrison paddling in the blue Solent I wondered; why holiday in Greece when you could holiday in Gosport? I was wearing my coat and boots, but the sun was very warm on my face. It was hard to come back to Chichester and SNOW!