Wednesday, 28 November 2007

Fishers Farm Again






We had so much fun at Fishers Farm in the summer that we went back last Saturday with all the boys. Harrison, William, Thomas and Matthew were all born within a few weeks of each other. It was COLD but not wet, and we all had lots of fun! Harrison was far more keen on the animals than he was on any rides, although he did enjoy taking the steering wheel out of his car. Jon had some rude comparisons to make with my driving!

Harrison suddenly has lots of words and it is great fun chatting away with him.
Jon is very busy as the new service has started up, and he still has all his other work to do. I seem to have been a little ambitious with the commitments I have taken on, but I am having too much fun to drop anything yet, (every now and then I do have a crisis but so far have always recovered).

Grandma leaves tomorrow, and that will be very sad. Scott and Rochelle come at Christmas time and it will be lovely to see them. Christmas is not far away!

It is getting dark very early now, before 4:30pm. The Christmas lights are beautiful but the parks close early and it is hard having the days so short. I am trying to remember the lovely long light evenings that will arrive again in 5 months time. I can’t remember the hot weather, because we didn’t have any last summer!